You want to join our team and Franchise your own Doner Deli restaurant? Have a look at our franchise assessment criteria. They will give you a better understanding of what it takes to qualify for a Doner Deli franchisee.
Experience, Expertise and Skills
- Proven track record of work in the hospitality industry, preferably in operating and managing a restaurant
- Business mindset
- Leadership skills
The prospective franchisee must demonstrate that he/she has sufficient financial resources to be able to cover all of the necessary costs, including building construction and/or refurbishment costs, as well as costs for branding materials, licenses, staff, training, equipment, and décor.
For more detailed information on the financial requirements, please fill in the contact form on our website, or write us an email to email@example.com and request our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
Personal and Financial Reputation
- No criminal convictions
- Immaculate business and credit history
- Clean press and social media presence
Motivation and Commitment
- Willingness to work in line with our Doner Deli quality and service requirements
- Dedication and time commitment
- Open to learn new tasks and take on new responsibilities
- Hands on in the day to day operation of the business
Still have more question? Check out our comprehensive FAQs