TRAINING & SUPPORT
Initial Franchise Support
- Access to our well-established business operations systems and comprehensive industry know-how, as well as to our state-of-the-art software solutions and in-depth business literature.
- Assistance and support in the customization of software programmes, such as POS, accounting, reporting, and other programmes.
- Store development support, including strategic planning, as well as the provision of building materials, designs and layouts.
- Refurbishment support in line with our specifications concerning restaurant equipment, furniture, fixtures and fittings.
- Initial training at one of the franchisor’s Doner Deli restaurants for up to three members of your staff.
- Pre-launch training at your restaurant. This training will be provided by Doner Deli operations personnel.
- Advice, guidance and marketing support regarding your restaurant launch event, including designs and artwork.
- Post-launch support for one week. This will include the soft opening and launch event, as well as on the job training and store monitoring.
On-Going Franchise Support
- Advice and guidance regarding store management and operations whenever needed.
- Branding and marketing support, including widespread promotional campaigns, local store advertising, and social media activities.
- Regular site visits to monitor daily business operations, including product and service offerings.
- Business plan support and financial performance analysis.
- Support in the further development of the franchise by conducting regular market research, as well as by introducing new products, services and/or advertising strategies on a regular basis to drive customers to the restaurant.
- Support of new ideas and concepts, which, once approved for testing, will be first introduced at the franchisor’s stores for further development and final implementation across all Doner Deli
Still have more question? Check out our comprehensive FAQs